The Milford Foundation website (this website) is presented by the Milford Foundation (Foundation), a registered charity (CC58088).
- Information: While the Foundation have made every effort to ensure that the information on this website (including any blogs) is complete and accurate, the information is selective and may not be complete or free from errors or omissions. The Foundation does not represent or warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information on this website.
- Subject to change: The Foundation reserves the right to amend or add to this website (including any blog) at any time without notice. It is the responsibility of the user to verify all information before making final decisions or commitments.
- Links to the Foundation website: Please do not create a link to any of the pages on this website without the prior permission of the Foundation. If you wish to create a link to any of the pages on this website, please contact the Foundation.
This website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties which are not monitored by the Foundation (Third Party websites). The inclusion of any link to a Third- Party website is provided as a convenience only and the Foundation does not endorse, investigate or verify the information, material or graphics on those Third-Party websites. The Foundation accepts no responsibility for any information contained on Third Party websites.
- Communication: The Foundation may communicate with you via messages on the website, email or text message.
- Your contact details: You are required to tell us if there are any changes to your contact details, including your email address and mobile phone number. You will be taken to have received any notice that we send to the most recent contact details that we have on file for you.
- No liability: To the full extent permitted by law, the Foundation accepts no responsibility and shall have no liability for any error, omissions or other inaccuracies in the information provided on this website or for any loss or damage suffered or incurred (directly or indirectly) by a user, or any other person, as a result of using the information on this website.
- Copyright: The information, images, screens, web pages, logos and brands on this website are the property of the Foundation, who hold copyright in it. The information may not be copied or revised (other than as expressly provided by this website) without the written consent of the Foundation.
- Security: We employ a high level of security monitoring and software. We also strongly recommend that you safeguard your online personal information by ensuring your computer or device has up-to-date Internet security software and operating system updates.